Wednesday 16 December 2009

TONY BENNETT OUTSIDE THE MCCANNS HOUSE

A TWILIGHT DRIVE-BY PHOTOSHOOT OF THE MCCANN'S HOUSE

PHOTON (Dr. Vanessa Sluming)’s email TO BENNETT 15 DECEMBER 2009,

Val Smith wrote:

Subject: RE: Disappointed that as 'scrimas' you asked me hostile questions on Jill's Forum

To: ajsbennett@btinternet.comDate: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009, 22:00

Dear Tony
.....snipped

I (Dr. Vanessa Sluming, aka Photon) edited and posted a photo of the McCann's house which you (Tony Bennett) sent me - which I uploaded to my hosting account. As a consequence of that, I was (and still am) accused of taking that picture and being a stalker. Did you ever rectify that misconception??

End Email

Further evidence of Mr. Bennett's stalking - he was witnessed and photographed at Gerry McCann's workplace, placing his libellous leaflets in strategic places, on chairs, in various rooms around the hospital. He passed this photo onto Dr. Vanessa Sluming which is also in her picture hosting account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.